There are three ways to install a driver. It can be installed through setup, manually or driver software;
A: installing a driver manuall
- Right click on "my computer"
- Choose "properties"
- Choose "device manager" (In Windows 2000, you have to choose the "hardware" tab first and then "device manager"). This will display a list of the devices that are on your computer.
- Right click on the device and click "properties".
- Choose "driver" and click "update driver"
- You will be asked to browse for the new driver
B: Installing a driver through setup
after you get the driver files, you run the driver software directly,then it will install it to your computer.
C: Install drivers through Driver Software.
We recommand our Driver Software of Driver Navigator, through use that software, you can install Drivers Automatic.